- Police-Grade Accuracy - Quickly and easily estimates your blood alcohol content (BAC), with police-grade accuracy.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology - The same technology trusted by hospitals, clinics and even law enforcement
- Effective Breath Capture - Mini-solenoid internal breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing.
- One Touch Operation - Simply power on your BACtrack Scout and begin testing in seconds.
BACtrack's most affordable professional breathalyzer, the Scout utilizes BACtrack's patented police-grade Extend® Fuel Cell Sensor Technology to deliver accurate and reliable BAC results at the touch of the button. Simply power on your device and take a test - it's that simple! The Scout's slim form factor makes it easy to take with you anywhere, easily fitting into a pocket or purse. The BACtrack Scout also features an incredible battery life, lasting up to 1000 tests on a single set of AAA batteries (included). Make better decisions while drinking with the small, yet powerful BACtrack Scout.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Optimal Breath CaptureBreathalyzer accuracy begins with an effective breath capture mechanism. BACtrack breathalyzers are carefully designed to exclude ambient air, fumes, and other airborne gases that could contaminate results. To enhance accuracy, the BACtrack Scout features a miniature solenoid air pump to test only air from the deep lungs.
Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor TechnologyEngineered from technology used in experimental vehicle fuel mixing, the BACtrack Scout utilizes proprietary platinum-based Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensors which deliver the most accurate, consistent BAC results, with police-grade accuracy.
DOT/NHTSA Tested and CompliantThe BACtrack Scout has been tested by, and meets the federal requirements of the Department of Transportation and National Highway &Traffic Safety Administration for a personal breath alcohol screening device.
The Military & Law EnforcementPolice departments rely on BACtrack Breathalyzers as preliminary screening devices during DUI traffic stops to determine if someone is possibly intoxicated. The Military use BACtrack Breathalyzers to ensure its service men and women are safe and sober while on duty.
Health ProfessionalsWhile blood testing is the most accurate way to determine BAC, this process is invasive, time consuming and requires trained professionals. With a BACtrack Breathalyzer, medical staff can quickly and easily estimate the BAC of their patients, in a fraction of the time.
Alcohol Treatment & Recovery CentersAlcohol Treatment and Recovery Centers use BACtrack Breathalyzers to keep their patients accountable for their sobriety. They rely on BACtrack to provide accurate, consistent results on a daily basis to help keep their members on track, towards a healthy and sober recovery.
IndividualsIndividuals seeking the highest degree of accuracy and consistency from their breathalyzer trust BACtrack to deliver accurate, reliable BAC results for themselves and their loved ones. They gain peace of mind knowing they're helping friends and family make better decisions while drinking.
What's in the Box
- BACtrack Scout
- Carrying Case
- Six Mouthpieces
- Two AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions - 4.25 x 2.0 x 0.625 inches
- Weight - 3 oz (84g) with mouthpiece and batteries
- Battery - Two AAA batteries
- Battery Life - Approximately 1,000 tests
- Sensor Technology - Xtend® Electro-chemical fuel cell
- Sensor Accuracy - +/- 0.0075 at 0.100% BAC